Latest Retail Technology News
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to our daily newsletter to get all the latest retail tech news and insights direct to your inbox.
- Sainsbury’s is cancelling delivery orders and permanently blocking accounts without explanation
- PS5 scalpers used “bots” to buy up more stock than most UK retailers
- Amazon sellers fined and forced to refund customers $23,000 after price gouging hand sanitiser
- Currys forced to cancel all PS5 orders due to website “loop hole” leaving customers furious
- Lockdown Black Friday must be “halted in its tracks” to avoid delivery chaos and £1.3bn loss