AO.com offers NHS workers free delivery, time slot choice and 10% discounts

AO.com is offering NHS workers free delivery on all its products alongside priority choice on delivery slots to fit it around their working schedule.

The offer is now open to anyone who works for the NHS and can provide a valid NHS.uk or NHS.net email address, including everyone from doctors and frontline medical staff to porters and care home workers.

The electricals retailer is also offering a 10 per cent discount on personal purchases for all NHS staff and is donating products to hospitals and medical units across the country.

READ MORE: AO.com launches innovation lab to find “digital disruptors”

“We’re all hugely grateful to the NHS front line workers and this new service is just one of the ways that everyone in AO.com can show their appreciation,” AO.com’s managing director David Lawson said.

“We know that shifts mean timing is everything with a delivery so this is designed to make it safe, hassle-free and easier for these frontline NHS workers to get their electricals at home at a time to suit their working pattern, and ultimately help them do what they do best.

“Now more than ever, AO’s products such as fridges, freezers, washing machines, cookers and TVs are essential for those who need to store food safely, provide clean clothes, hot nutritious meals and family entertainment.”

Click here to sign up to Charged free daily email newsletter

Delivery / Supply ChainNews

• I am an NHS worker but not at work st the moment, do I have to reply to any email sent to work to qualify for the discount and delivery slot?

• Jacky, you can access your nhs email via the web. Just google nhs webmail and you can log in as normal

• How do I get my NHS discount please?

• My mum is nhs and I’m wondering how do we get the code to get 10% of kitchen appliances

• My wife works for Public Health England part of the NHS. She qualifies for a Blue Light Card. Is this acceptable and if so how can she get the 10% discount

Donna stephens
    August 12, 2020 8:08 am

I’m thinking of buying a Bosch microwave oven I am a frontline worker and have a blue light card. How do I get the discount please.

Irene Vannessa Warman
    August 15, 2020 10:21 am

Morning I am a returning AO customer who is looking at buying a chest freezer from yourselves
    How do I get the NHS free delivery and 10% discount please
    Many thanks

• I’m a blue light card holder and looking to buy a washing machine do I qualify for the 10% discount

• Hi there, I am trying to get the NHS 10% discount but it keeps sending me back to the same website rather than giving me the code. Please send code, thanks